Toilet talk isn’t necessarily a popular subject, but maybe it should be! In this out of sync, fast paced, wild and modern world we are living in, we have become so disconnected from the simple, natural and beautiful things that make us who we are – humans. We are natural beings living in a material […]
- Steps to Live an Authentic Life – Energy Medicine SkillSteps to Live an Authentic Life – Energy […]
- Letting go is the most difficult skill to learn when on the path of personal growth. Who would we be without our past? I do know we can change the course of our future by taking a less travelled road. Whichever road you choose the destination is the same. To learn more about what the #healingplacemedfield HealingPlaceMedfield does, visit our website. #holistichealth #empoweringwomenLetting go is the most difficult skill to learn when […]
- New Research Discovers That Depression Is An Allergic Reaction To InflammationNew research is revealing that many cases of […]
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital sponsors another nursing health fairJune 15, 2012 Good health is not just about medicine. […]
- Healing Place Celebrates Eleventh Business AnniversayReflexologist and Chakra Balancing practitioner, Helen […]
- How Does Your Digestive Tract Affects Your Skin?Our skin is our largest organ. Not only does it […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.