Forest bathing isn’t the kind of bath where you strip down and hop in a tub. It’s about basking in nature, in greenery — and you can wear whatever you want. Forest bathing is a literal translation of shinrin-yoku, a term coined by the Japanese government in 1982 to encourage urbanites to immerse themselves in […]
- Laugh Your Way Through LifeWhen did you laugh last? Did you know that the […]
- Patience is a Virtue“Have patience with all things, but, first of all with […]
- Diarrhea That Won’t Quit! – Foot Reflexology TipsA client asked what she could do to help her baby […]
- The Difference Between Cravings & Hunger (And Why It Matters)It sounds so simple: eat only when you’re hungry […]
- Feeling Nutty Today?Did you know that eating walnuts can be very […]
- Toes Curling? The Beginnings of Painful Hammertoe!Why Do My Toes Hurt? One day you start to notice that […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.