Forest bathing isn’t the kind of bath where you strip down and hop in a tub. It’s about basking in nature, in greenery — and you can wear whatever you want. Forest bathing is a literal translation of shinrin-yoku, a term coined by the Japanese government in 1982 to encourage urbanites to immerse themselves in […]
- Coconut Oil for your Dog’s HealthMy puppy Kirby had itchy skin for the longest time, […]
- Sneaky Sources of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)If you’re trying to avoid foods with genetically […]
- Do You Have Intestinal Parasites?Everyone has some intestinal parasites. These […]
- Where Does Sugar Hide?Of all the dietary causes of obesity, consumption of […]
- Introduction to Essential Oils Workshop for Sleep, Anxiety and Mental ClarityWith Certified Aromatherapist, Erica Schveighoffer […]
- #reiki #reflexology #chakrabalancing at the #healingplacemedfield Call 508-359-6463 for appointment @robinbornsteintitle=”at the Call 508-359-6463 for appointment […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.