The Institute of Medicine recommends that adults 19 years and older get 1,000-2,000 mg of calcium per day. Instead of buying calcium that has Calcium citrate, Hydroxide, Gluconate, Aspartate, or Coral Calcium, try a natural form of calcium by grinding organic egg shells into a powder that you can add to your meal. bit.ly/1bZRxY0 […]
- Got a Cold, Stomach Virus or Flu Already? Incorporate Reflexology Into Your Wellness ProgramThe Healing Place has been getting calls lately for […]
- Reflexology FAQI have worked as an energy healing focusing on […]
- Dentist-Approved Ortho Care Designed for Braces(NewsUSA) – Although braces are essential to […]
- Introduction to Energy Medicine Workshop – How to Balance Your Energy and ChakrasAre you constantly fearful? Do you worry to the point […]
- Do you Know These Digestive Disorders Statistics?Digestive disorder statistics Over $12 billion is […]
- Video: Neuropathy and Numbness Relief – Hand Reflexology TipNeuropathy and Numbness Relief – Hand […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.