Computing today is perverse. Information technology may have freed up our time through computerisation and automation, but it has also encroached on our ability to switch off and relax. Technology is blamed for information overload, inescapable multitasking, the loss of any work/life balance, internet addiction and the abusive behaviour found on social media.
- Tips to Keep Athletes Safe on and off the Field(NewsUSA) – Basketball and bicycling rank […]
- Are Angels Real? Introduction to Angels WorkshopIntroduction to Angels Workshop Wednesday, December 9, […]
- Do You Have a Winter Wellness Routine?Most of us can’t survive the winter without […]
- How to Find the Best Medicare Advantage Plan(NewsUSA) – Did you know Medicare has a rating […]
- The Difference Between Cravings & Hunger (And Why It Matters)It sounds so simple: eat only when you’re hungry […]
- Diabetic Foot Care with Reflexology TreatmentDiabetic Foot Care Complications due to diabetes are […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.