I always get sentimental on New Year’s eve. On this day I go over the events of the current year. What went well, and what I would like to improve in the upcoming year. I am proud of my many achievements this year and at the same time I am disappointed at what has not […]
- Big eye’s spicy salmon #pokebowl bowl. Yum #food #foodie
- Stop Postponing Your Dream! – An InspirationEveryone has excuses why they can’t live their […]
- Reiki Practitioner Robin Bornstein Joins the Healing PlaceThe Healing Place is proud to announce that Reiki […]
- Reflexology to help with constipation demonstration videoNew video published on our YouTube channel: Helen […]
- Attract Bees and Butterflies To Your GardenAttracting bees and butterflies to a garden is a noble […]
- What is Reflexology? – Short VersionReflexology is a science and art. Reflex points on the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.