Want to make a delicious smoothie? Just tried this one and it is a winner for sure! We used Manuka Honey in this recipe to make it extra sweet. Treat yourself to the taste of the tropics with this nutritious, filling breakfast smoothie. Heart-healthy walnuts chock-full of omega-3’s and fibre-rich avocadoes in this smoothie will give you […]
- Drink Your Omegas: Get Hooked On These 3 Chia FrescasWe thought we had seen chia seeds all the […]
- Where is Certified Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui Going to Be Speaking?As part of Helen Chin Lui’s self-care and […]
- FREE Holiday Workshop – How To Eat Healthy for the Holidays and Help a Neighbor in NeedAs a community service the Healing Place wants to help […]
- Video: Dry Eye Relief Fast – Hand Reflexology TipDo your eyes feel dry? Try this hand reflexology tip […]
- DOG CHAKRA OVERVIEW – YOUR DOG’S ENERGY CENTERSDogs DO have chakras, of course. All living creatures; […]
- Breakfast in Bed: Quinoa Toast with Poached Eggs + GreensWhether it’s a lazy Sunday or a way to say […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.