Inflammation is your immune system’s reaction to irritation, injury, or infection. It’s a normal response and actually a good thing and it’s a natural part of healing. But, it’s possible that chronic inflammation could have a negative impact on your body and your health. Following an anti-inflammatory diet is one way to counter some of the […]
- Tips on how to Realistically DetoxHere’s the thing: detoxing doesn’t have to be all or […]
- A Closer Look at ReikiIn every issue, we fix our gaze on an everyday […]
- Be the Butterfly You Are Meant to Be – Life Purpose Workshop – Pepperell, MAThe Healing Place is pleased to be invited to teach […]
- Black Bean and Sausage SoupNothing like a pot of hot soup on cold and snowy days! […]
- Radio Show Guest, Helen Chin Lui on “Living with Hope”On November 11, 2013, I was a guest on “Living […]
- What is Chakra Balancing? and How You Can Benefit!How Chakra balancing session work? Chakra balancing […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.