In this sequence we are incorporating all categories of poses; we are trying to find balance between forward bends and backbends, closed twists, and open twists, inhalation and exhalation, internal rotation and external rotation — all of which are the balance of downward wind (apana), and upward wind (prana). We practice the subtlety of relationships […]
- My Chakras Need a Jump Start Today!When my chakras are in balance I feel relaxed, whole, […]
- How To Make Homemade Jell-O With JuiceThere’s nothing we’re craving more this […]
- Can Ear Reflexology Help Your Libido?What do Barbra Streisand, Robert De Niro have in […]
- Is Your Pain Medication Controlling You? – Hand Reflexology Workshop to Ease PainAre tired to taking endless medication? Do your […]
- Make Your Child’s Shots Less Stressful(NewsUSA) – Vaccines help protect babies and […]
- Video: Sinuses Relief Tip- Reflexology TipAllergy season is here once more. Are your sinuses […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.