How Jennifer Broke Her Negativity Cycle There are too many Jennifers out there feeling stuck and unproductive. Unfortuately, during these times, stress and anxiety have bred more Jennifers than ever before. Who is Jennifer? I want to talk about one of my clients, Jennifer. Jennifer has been coming for reflexology services for a year now. […]
- Thank you #reflexologists Alisha Hamm, deb Heon and Kate Melvin for helping today at #naturallivingexpoThank you #reflexologists Alisha Hamm, deb Heon and […]
- Perch fish with Chinese Broccoli and shiitake mushrooms. #healthy #chinesefood #betterthananyrestaurant #foodiePerch fish with Chinese Broccoli and shiitake […]
- Kirby and Milo are two #luckydog. I make #duckjerky for them #dogtreatsKirby and Milo are two #luckydog. I make #duckjerky […]
- How to Avoid Dry Mouth(NewsUSA) – We all have dealt with dry mouth at […]
- Nothing like #feet in my face #reflexologyNothing like #feet in my face #reflexology […]
- Today I feel good that I let a client go because I sensed she would not have benefitted from our work. Instead of just letting her come for services because she felt obligated, I knew deep down the sessions would not have honor her spirit, nor would it be in alignment with my integrity. I released her. I am grateful that she taught me this lesson. #alignment #spirit #releasingToday I feel good that I let a client go because I […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.