What you need to know: A staple ingredient of Asian fare, lemongrass is far more than just a subtle citrus flavor that’s added to soups, curries, and teas. Lemongrass is a widely used medicinal herb, known for its antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
- Benefits of Incorporating Holistic/Alternative Car…Alternative or holistic healing means taking holistic […]
- Celebrating the Healing Place’s 14th AnniversaryCelebrating the Healing Place’s 14th Anniversary As of […]
- I took a class on acupressure reflexology. We lear…I took a class on acupressure reflexology. We learned […]
- #reflexology at its best. #healingplacemedfield #H…#reflexology at its best. #healingplacemedfield […]
- Advice for Men Struggling With Infertility(NewsUSA) – While women are often the first to […]
- Puppy assisted #reflexology session. Download my F…Puppy assisted #reflexology session. Download my FREE […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.