Forest bathing isn’t the kind of bath where you strip down and hop in a tub. It’s about basking in nature, in greenery — and you can wear whatever you want. Forest bathing is a literal translation of shinrin-yoku, a term coined by the Japanese government in 1982 to encourage urbanites to immerse themselves in […]
- 3 Signs Your “Healthy Diet” Is Making You UnhealthyOur collective “diet perception” is so diverse, how […]
- Reiki 1Location: Healing Place, 50 North St., Medfield Dates […]
- Balsamic Chicken Salad with Lemon Quinoa RecipePrep Time: 30 minutes Serves: 6 Crisp and juicy pan […]
- What is Japanese Forest Bathing?Forest bathing isn’t the kind of bath where you […]
- Video: Don’t Grow Your Fear During This PandemicDon’t Grow Your Fear During the Pandemic […]
- Suffering from Seasonal Allergies? Reflexology TipHas spring greeted you with sniffling, sneezing, […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.