Forest bathing isn’t the kind of bath where you strip down and hop in a tub. It’s about basking in nature, in greenery — and you can wear whatever you want. Forest bathing is a literal translation of shinrin-yoku, a term coined by the Japanese government in 1982 to encourage urbanites to immerse themselves in […]
- 5 Tips to Having a Happy, Healthy Heart(NewsUSA) – Everyone knows heart health is […]
- Prevent Hammertoes in 3 Ways?Why Do My Toes Hurt? One day you start to notice that […]
- How to Vibrate Positive and Uplifting Energy – WebinarI want to thank everyone who attended my, Helen Chin […]
- Beet Salad with Beet Greens and Gorgonzola Cheese – RecipeI love homemade beet salad. The one that I find at the […]
- Reflexology and Why You Need It!Reflexology is a great natural alternative therapy to […]
- Through My Mommy’s Belly Button Children’s BookApril 29, 2013 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Magic of a […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.