Forest bathing isn’t the kind of bath where you strip down and hop in a tub. It’s about basking in nature, in greenery — and you can wear whatever you want. Forest bathing is a literal translation of shinrin-yoku, a term coined by the Japanese government in 1982 to encourage urbanites to immerse themselves in […]
- When I Loved Myself Enough – Poem by Kim McMillenFor many years I lived with a guarded heart. I did not […]
- Food Waste Can Save Your Garden – Compost AwayWe are all concern about the carbon footprint we are […]
- #energymedicine for everyday people. #freewebinar #healingplacemedfield #HealingPlaceEnergySchool register http://bit.ly/2uyzuBD#energymedicine for everyday people. #freewebinar […]
- What is the bottom of the feet called? Fun Facts about FeetThe bottom of the foot, the part that touches the […]
- Do you believe in spirit guides? Do you know how to connect to yours? Check out my free mini course 3 Ways to Connect Your Spirit Guides https://bit.ly/3bTxMSg #spiritguides #journey #awakening #angels #doyoubelieveinmagic #healingenergy #healingplacemedfield #healingplaceenergyschoolDo you believe in spirit guides? Do you know how to […]
- Feel Out of Balanced and Don’t Know Why? Your Chakras Can be SluggishThere are 7 main energy centers in the body, known as […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.