It’s amazing how unnecessarily we push ourselves. Always running to the next appointment or saying yes to events we know we should skip for time and sanity’s sake. In the end, your mood and your productivity suffer when you run yourself ragged. Resentment builds up, your energy plummets, and then maybe you even beat up […]
- Come visit me for #reflexology #medfield #massachu…Come visit me for #reflexology #medfield […]
- Pumpkin Bread – RecipeI love making this bread. It’s easy and quick. These […]
- Why Did Robin Bornstein Become a Reiki Practitione…I love interviewing Robin to introduce her healing […]
- “By simply speaking positive words and think…“By simply speaking positive words and thinking […]
- Eating Almonds Make Me Sleepy!Since diabetes runs in my family I decided to start a […]
- #Mangrove I hope I see a dolphin. Where are you #f…#Mangrove I hope I see a dolphin. Where are you […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.