Belly fat impacts more than just how you look in a swimsuit. Today, about 69% of American adults are overweight — leading to an increased risk for numerous chronic illnesses, including heart disease, stroke, Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and cancer. Many hormones contribute to belly fat, but the most powerful is insulin: Elevated […]
- Why Holistic Therapy?Holistic Therapy, how has it helped me? Throughout the […]
- Why Everyone Should Try Reflexology?Your thoughts and visualizations affect the world […]
- Easy Ways to Practice Mindfulness EverydayHave you ever wondered what it means to live in the […]
- Take Back Your Health in 5 WaysAnyone can take back their health with five simple […]
- Buffalo Chicken Chili RecipeThis is a Hungry Girl recipe (for those who are […]
- 5 Rituals for a Positive and Uplifting DayEveryone wants positive and uplifting days, but many […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.