Belly fat impacts more than just how you look in a swimsuit. Today, about 69% of American adults are overweight — leading to an increased risk for numerous chronic illnesses, including heart disease, stroke, Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and cancer. Many hormones contribute to belly fat, but the most powerful is insulin: Elevated […]
- Through My Mommy’s Belly Button Children’s BookApril 29, 2013 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Magic of a […]
- Class: Gastrointestinal & Relaxation Foot Reflexology WorkshopInstructor: Helen Chin Lui, Certified Reflexologist […]
- AvoidanceWe trick ourselves to believing that we come into the […]
- What is Ear Reflexology and How Can It Help You?Ear Reflexology or Auricular Therapy is part of […]
- Is What You Are Eating Making You Sick?Did you know that 70% of chronic diseases are […]
- More Food Intolerance and Food Allergy TestingPart 3 of our “Food Intolerance and Food Allergy” […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.