What we think and feel, and how long we think it or feel it, determines our health. The science is strong, and yet so often stress is considered an amorphous gray area, something we can’t put our finger on or measure, and so it gets dismissed as not being “real.” In the not-very-distant future, I […]
- Did You Know That Eating Almonds Can Make You Sleepy?Since diabetes runs in my family I decided to start a […]
- Video: Children’s Cold and Respiratory Reflexology ReliefNo one wants to see their children sick with a cold. […]
- Sinus and Post Nasal Drip Relief – Hand Reflexology TipSINUS AND POST NASAL DRIP RELIEF – HAND REFLEXOLOGY […]
- Reflexology to help with constipation demonstration videoNew video published on our YouTube channel: Helen […]
- New Soap! Cucumber-Melon Hand-Made Soap addedWe just added a new soap to our supply of hand-made […]
- Happy Hump Day!Some inspirational quotes to get you through […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.