by Heather Plett of heatherplett.com This desire to hold space well for other people is vast and diverse. I have heard from the most fascinating range of people about how this post is being circulated and used. It’s showing up in home schooling forums, palliative and hospice care circles, art communities, spiritual retreat centres, universities, […]
- Eating Almonds Make Me Sleepy!Since diabetes runs in my family I decided to start a […]
- Have a Good Day! – An InspirationIt is your responsibility to have a good day. No […]
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital Invites Healing Place to Nurses’ Health FairThe Healing Place has been invited to another Brigham […]
- Can Ear Reflexology Help Your Libido?What do Barbra Streisand, Robert De Niro have in […]
- Preventing Type 2 Diabetes(NewsUSA) – You can’t blame it on your […]
- Do You Know Your Miso?Why is Miso a probiotic Food? Miso is produced by […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.