Brain health problems have been skyrocketing lately. Today, close to 20% of adults suffer from a diagnosable mental disorder — and that stat is only increasing. Depression is now the leading cause of disability worldwide. Anxiety disorders affect more than 40 million Americans. And Alzheimer’s disease is the sixth-leading cause of death in the United […]
- Superfood Spotlight: AshitabaThere are superfoods and then there are superfoods. […]
- How Does Your Thyroid Affect Your Digestion?If you’ve been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, or […]
- Heart Attack Risks Higher in Women With PAD(NewsUSA) – Women with peripheral artery disease […]
- Reiki Practitioners’ Reiki ShareWhere: Healing Place, 50 North St., Medfield, MA When […]
- Reflexologists Invited to Help Ease Pain in Traditional Medical SettingsIn 2006, the United States started to see a new […]
- Can’t You Lose Weight? – Reversing Insulin-ResistantI began a discussion about a modern epidemic, a deadly […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.