New research is revealing that many cases of depression are caused by an allergic reaction to inflammation. Tim de Chant of NOVA writes: “Inflammation is our immune system’s natural response to injuries, infections, or foreign compounds. When triggered, the body pumps various cells and proteins to the site through the blood stream, including cytokines, a […]
- The Importance of Gut Health and Digestion Juice RecipeOne of the highlights of my career thus far has easily […]
- Reiki 1 – 3 part WorkshopInstructor: Helen Chin Lui, Usui Reiki Master, […]
- Through My Mommy’s Belly Button Children’s BookApril 29, 2013 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Magic of a […]
- What Can I do to Strengthen My Knees?I have clients coming for reflexology sessions for […]
- Are Your Ears Ringing? Tinnitus? Reflexology Can Help!I found an interesting article in Reflexology News […]
- Know Your Seven Chakras and AuraAll living materials are made of energy and matter. […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.