This cake is so wonderfully rich that many people can only eat slivers of it in one sitting. It is quick and easy to make, and has a dense cheese cake consistency. Be sure to leave enough time for it to cool down before serving. This cake is a great dessert to serve if you […]
- Chakra BraceletsThese cool chakra bracelets were just added to the […]
- New Soap! Cucumber-Melon Hand-Made Soap addedWe just added a new soap to our supply of hand-made […]
- Feed Your Body and Soul: Mostly Gluten Free Recipes with Inspirations – Healing Place’s CookbookFinally the Healing Place’s first cookbook […]
- October 2019 Healing Place’s Pay It Forward – Susan G Komen Breast Cancer
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- Ionic Detox Foot Bath – Healing ServiceThis is one of the top ten detox foot baths since the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.