This cake is so wonderfully rich that many people can only eat slivers of it in one sitting. It is quick and easy to make, and has a dense cheese cake consistency. Be sure to leave enough time for it to cool down before serving. This cake is a great dessert to serve if you […]
- Break Fibromyalgia Pain with ReflexologyIf you suffer from symptoms of Fibromyalgia, there is […]
- A day of a reflexologist- getting ready to begin my day. Today’s reflexology menu: prostate and bladder support, IBS relief, stress and sleep relief, and immune support. To learn self care reflexology courses visit healingplaceenergyschool #reflexology #wellness #healthylifestyle #selfcare #ibs #digestivehealth #stressrelief #immunesupport #holistichealth #holisticmedicine #heal #healingplacemedfield #healingplaceenergyschoolA day of a reflexologist- getting ready to begin my […]
- Hand-Made Healing Place Soap from the Wellness StoreAnnouncing Healing Place Hand-Made Soap! Healing Place […]
- Reiki 1 – Is the Calling, Calling You?With: Helen Chin Lui, Reiki Master, Certified […]
- Roasted Peaches, Puffed Quinoa and Papaya Cashew Cream Parfait [Vegan, Gluten-Free] RecipeIf you like the combination of fruits, yogurt or cream […]
- Why is Bone Broth so Good for You?Skin issues? Bone broth! Improperly functioning […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.