Reflexology Can Relieve Tinnitus and Migraine Headaches Chronic tinnitus, or the perception of hearing sounds without an external noise stimulus, afflicts about 10-15% of the population. The sounds may be described as ringing, roaring, hissing, or pulsatile. Tinnitus and migraines share many commonalities, and symptoms can vary from person to person and both conditions are […]
- Butternut Squash and Apple Soup – Fall Recip…Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 40-45 […]
- Video: Tinnitus Relief with Foot, Hand, and Ear Re…Ten percent of American adults suffer from Tinnitus, a condition that causes sufferers to hear constant phantom noises in the ears, can be described as ringing, buzzing, whistling, hissing, clicking, or whooshing. […]
- I’m so glad #reflexology has helped your #sleepapn…I’m so glad reflexology has helped your sleepapnea and […]
- Healing Place’s September 2020 Pay it Forward As p…Healing Place’s September 2020 Pay it Forward As part […]
- The Truth about Body Noises?Body noises can be embarrassing. They can be signs of […]
- Come see us so we can work on your feet! Great for…Come see us so we can work on your feet! Great for […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.