The Institute of Medicine recommends that adults 19 years and older get 1,000-2,000 mg of calcium per day. Instead of buying calcium that has Calcium citrate, Hydroxide, Gluconate, Aspartate, or Coral Calcium, try a natural form of calcium by grinding organic egg shells into a powder that you can add to your meal. bit.ly/1bZRxY0 […]
- The Healing Power of MeditationEach day we get up and think about what we are going […]
- Body, Mind and Spirit Cleanse – A 6 part JourneyThursdays, March 10, 17, 24, 31, April 7, 14, […]
- Feeling the sun. Focus on #being and not just the doing. Can life be any better? #energyhealing #healingplacemedfieldFeeling the sun. Focus on being and not just the […]
- Quinoa Tabouli Salad RecipeBy Laurie Warren, of Warren Wellness – Whole […]
- What is the bottom of the feet called? Fun Facts about FeetThe bottom of the foot, the part that touches the […]
- There are two new Reiki Practitioners Walking on the Earth TodayLets welcome them. Shine Your Light. Help people to […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.