Computing today is perverse. Information technology may have freed up our time through computerisation and automation, but it has also encroached on our ability to switch off and relax. Technology is blamed for information overload, inescapable multitasking, the loss of any work/life balance, internet addiction and the abusive behaviour found on social media.
- Reiki Benefits and Finding a Reiki Practitioner
- Did 2015 Flu vaccine Worked for You?(NaturalNews) The shocking admission by the Centers […]
- Sinus and Post Nasal Drip Relief – Hand Reflexology TipSINUS AND POST NASAL DRIP RELIEF – HAND REFLEXOLOGY […]
- How to Beat Belly BloatingDigestion truly begins in the mouth, but also revolves […]
- What are the Health Benefits of Eating Turkey?What are the Health Benefits of Eating Turkey? […]
- Another ask- I love to hear from you!! I am presenting on Sunday morning 11/12 at 11:30 AM from the #NaturalLivingExpo. Would you like me to do a Facebook live on #chakra 101 – Your Essential Life Energy? I’m doing a PowerPoint, q&a and a chakra meditation in a 50 minute slot. If you say yes, I’m going to give this a try. Let me hear you!!!Another ask- I love to hear from you!! I am presenting […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.