Computing today is perverse. Information technology may have freed up our time through computerisation and automation, but it has also encroached on our ability to switch off and relax. Technology is blamed for information overload, inescapable multitasking, the loss of any work/life balance, internet addiction and the abusive behaviour found on social media.
- A client came in with aching teeth due to dental post implants. I thought it would be a good idea to…A client came in with aching teeth due to dental post […]
- Can a Tuning Fork Locate a Hairline Fracture?I met someone who told me her doctor used a tuning […]
- Importance of Healthy Habits for Childhood Cancer Survivors(NewsUSA) – Once childhood cancer patients have […]
- What is Integrative Nutrition and How Can You Benefit? – FREE TalkHealing Place’s 10Th Year Anniversary Celebration FREE […]
- 5 Key Differences Between the Chinese and Western Reflexology TreatmentThe questions on reflexology are many. Many people […]
- How Do You Know You Have Body Inflammation?What is Body Inflammation? Inflammation is your […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.