I recently watched Oprah interview author Michael Pollan. During the interview, Pollan explained one of his life rules: “When chopping onions, just chop onions.” It’s kind of funny, but also highly profound: Pollan makes a conscious effort to be present and appreciative of what he’s doing, even in the most mundane situations. How wonderful, right? […]
- Break Fibromyalgia Pain with ReflexologyIf you suffer from symptoms of Fibromyalgia, there is […]
- New Hand-Made Soap! Peppermint!If you love the smell of peppermint, this is the soap […]
- Digestive Health is Within ReachI can feel your pain and I can help you. I know what […]
- New Book – Foot Reflexology to Promote RelaxationFoot Reflexology to Promote Relaxation The votes have […]
- Calming Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) – Foot ReflexologyWhat is Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)? ADD is a […]
- Lentil Soup RecipeComfort food at its best. You can make this dish […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.