I recently watched Oprah interview author Michael Pollan. During the interview, Pollan explained one of his life rules: “When chopping onions, just chop onions.” It’s kind of funny, but also highly profound: Pollan makes a conscious effort to be present and appreciative of what he’s doing, even in the most mundane situations. How wonderful, right? […]
- Reiki Healing Meditation – Power of Gratitud…Reiki Healing Meditation Did you miss our live Reiki […]
- Are you tired of being a slave to your emotions? .…Are you tired of being a slave to your emotions? . […]
- It’s not easy to work on a #Sunday! #terrier…It’s not easy to work on a #Sunday! #terriers […]
- Your Eyes Need Year-Round Protection From UV Rays(NewsUSA) – Most of us have gotten the message […]
- Interesting #reflexology day. Helped clients to qu…Interesting #reflexology day. Helped clients to quiet […]
- Holding space for a peaceful passing. The circle o…Holding space for a peaceful passing. The circle of […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.