I always get sentimental on New Year’s eve. On this day I go over the events of the current year. What went well, and what I would like to improve in the upcoming year. I am proud of my many achievements this year and at the same time I am disappointed at what has not […]
- The Reflexology ConnectionA research article, “Activity in the primary […]
- Nurses Health Fair for Reflexology – Boston MassOur theme is Rejuvenate Today! Awaken your power […]
- How Does Your Body Heal?Your body is a marvelous and complicated machine with […]
- What is Realty? – An InspirationHow do you define reality? In my reality, I am […]
- Start Today and Get Off the CliffLet’s think about what you want to accomplish in your […]
- The Sugar Blues WorkshopDo you experience the 2pm energy slump in the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.