Doug Cook, RD, MHSc is a registered dietitian – Coconut oil has been enjoying the spotlight for a few years and with good reason, it’s a great tasting and versatile oil rich in mediumchain, saturated fatty acids. However, it may be time to pour on avocado or camellia oil for their share of the glory. […]
- Milo helping with a #reflexology session. Interest…Milo helping with a #reflexology session. Interesting […]
- Self-Care and Self-Healing On-Line Classes Coming …The HealingPlaceMed is so excited! My staff and I have […]
- What stops us is fear. The fear of looking stupid.…What stops us is fear. The fear of looking stupid. The […]
- Courage with Hand Reflexology. Yes, there are poin…Courage with Hand Reflexology. Yes, there are points […]
- I had the best day working with clients. This clie…I had the best day working with clients. This client […]
- Changes You Can Make Today to Feel Better – …Continuation of blog – Steps to Live an […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.