Video: Reflexology Tip to Calm Hyperactive Disorder Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHA) is one of the most common childhood disorders. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Trusted Source, it is estimated 6.4 million US children diagnosed with this disorder. This condition is also known as attention deficit disorder (ADD). A child diagnosed with […]
- I’m very proud of the #healingplacemedfield logo. The tag line is what I deeply believe and devote my life to. #reflexology #holistichealthI’m very proud of the #healingplacemedfield logo. The […]
- How Does Your Thyroid Affect Your Digestion?If you’ve been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, or […]
- I love it when clients leave and they tell me how sleepy, relaxed and tired they are, that tells me I’ve done a good jjob. #reflexology #healingplacemedfield #thatswhatIdoI love it when clients leave and they tell me how […]
- What Does Your Body Do When it Stops Drinking Diet SodaYou’ve decided to give up diet soda—good idea! […]
- Client was proud of her #reflexology socks but the placement of organs and glands are slightly out of place. #energyhealing #healing #healingplacemedfieldClient was proud of her #reflexology socks but the […]
- Here I am with my #birthday #tiaraHere I am with my #birthday #tiara […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.