Forest bathing isn’t the kind of bath where you strip down and hop in a tub. It’s about basking in nature, in greenery — and you can wear whatever you want. Forest bathing is a literal translation of shinrin-yoku, a term coined by the Japanese government in 1982 to encourage urbanites to immerse themselves in […]
- Boston Declared a Public Health Emergency – Harsh Flu SeasonBy BOB SALSBERG Associated Press BOSTON January 9, […]
- Improve Your Lung Capacity – Reflexology EmphysemaA 55-year-old lady suffering from emphysema […]
- Want to Eliminate Heartburn and Acid Reflux? Try Increasing Your HCl!From Helen Chin Lui’s book, “Digestive […]
- Whooping Cough Record High Cases – Vaccinate to Protect(NewsUSA) – As a parent, you know how much you […]
- Sitting Too Long Can Harm You!Do you have a job where you have to sit most of the […]
- Spring 2013 Healers’ WorkshopsHealing Place is pleased to announce our Spring 2013 […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.