A 55-year-old lady suffering from emphysema experiences dramatic relief from her symptoms and greater ease of breathing. Emphysema is surprisingly prevalent among people who smoke pipes, cigars or cigarettes, those who live or work in highly polluted areas, such as around spores, herbicides and pesticides, factories with high air contaminants, or people who live in […]
- The Difference Between Cravings & Hunger (And Why It Matters)It sounds so simple: eat only when you’re hungry […]
- A White Christmas Deserves a Whiter Smile(NewsUSA) – The holiday season is when we […]
- What Your Feet Can Tell YouPeripheral artery disease (PAD) is a buildup of […]
- Is Sugar More Addicting Than Cocaine?As I learn more about sugar and what sugar can do to a […]
- Love My Soaps -Rasberry Lime RickeyHelen Chin Lui just created three new batches of […]
- Self-Care 101: It’s Not What You’re Eating, It’s How You’re EatingEating well isn’t just about what you’re […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.