A 55-year-old lady suffering from emphysema experiences dramatic relief from her symptoms and greater ease of breathing. Emphysema is surprisingly prevalent among people who smoke pipes, cigars or cigarettes, those who live or work in highly polluted areas, such as around spores, herbicides and pesticides, factories with high air contaminants, or people who live in […]
- Video: Hot Wax Therapy for Painful Arthritic and Carpal Tunnel HandsCertified Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui of the […]
- Got a Cold, Stomach Virus or Flu Already? Incorporate Reflexology Into Your Wellness ProgramThe Healing Place has been getting calls lately for […]
- How To Rescue Yourself From Obsessive WorryingWorrying has become a national pastime. Whether […]
- Is Cheese just as Addictive as Opium?Happy Friday fellow health enthusiasts! So, I stumbled […]
- Want to Eliminate Heartburn and Acid Reflux? Try Increasing Your HCl!From Helen Chin Lui’s book, “Digestive […]
- Ear, Hand and Foot Reflexology Therapy – Randomized Controlled Study Of Premenstrual SymptomsBy Terry Oleson, Ph.D., and William S. Flocco, ARBC […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.