In the Lui household we love cucumber and red onion salad, especially when we accompany it with ribs, cole slaw and rice. It is fast, easy and so yummy! Prep Time: 20-30 minutes Marinate: at least 3 hours in the refrigerator, preferably overnight Serves: 6 people Recipe can be reduced by half or doubled.
- Conscious Choices For Healthy LivingHealthy Habits Begin Today It’s never too early […]
- Self Care and Personal Growth Practices that You Can Start Today – Energy Medicine TipsNow that we are heading towards the end of the year. It is a time of reflection, and many of us begin thinking about our New Year’s resolutions and how we can evolve into a different person. […]
- Healing Place Celebrates 15th AnniversaryHealing Place’s Milestone – 15th […]
- Bridge Pose Strengthens Your Core and Your 7 ChakrasStrengthen Your Core and Chakras with the Bridge Pose […]
- You want to stop the pain but when the pain owns you. Stop the Pain!You want to stop the pain when the pain owns you, […]
- Using Mindfulness to Relieve Anxiety – Energy Medicine TipUsing Mindfulness to Relieve Anxiety Mindfulness might […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.