In the Lui household we love cucumber and red onion salad, especially when we accompany it with ribs, cole slaw and rice. It is fast, easy and so yummy! Prep Time: 20-30 minutes Marinate: at least 3 hours in the refrigerator, preferably overnight Serves: 6 people Recipe can be reduced by half or doubled.
- Best Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Ribs RecipeDo you and your family enjoy good BBQ meats? We have […]
- Detox Foot Bath Anyone?I usually get about dozen emails a day from the […]
- What Essential Oils Can Ease Anxiety and StressFor people struggling with chronic stress, everyday […]
- Daily Gratitudes 1. How to live in the moment. 2. Being a cheap laugh. 3. No guilt during down time. 4. Give myself permission to play. 5. The ability to connect with old friends after many no-talk years. What are you grateful for today? #energymedicine #energyhealing #mindfulness #reflexology #abundance #peace #mindbodyspirit #chakras #healingplaceenergyschool #healingplacemedfield #energyhealing #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #selfhealing #holisticDaily Gratitudes 1. How to live in the moment. 2. […]
- Edamame Salad with Miso Dressing RecipeDid you know that Edamame is young soybeans? These […]
- Gluten Free Stuffed Shrimp and Scallop Casserole RecipeServes 4 Prep time 30 mins Bake at 350 degrees for 30 […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.