In the Lui household we love cucumber and red onion salad, especially when we accompany it with ribs, cole slaw and rice. It is fast, easy and so yummy! Prep Time: 20-30 minutes Marinate: at least 3 hours in the refrigerator, preferably overnight Serves: 6 people Recipe can be reduced by half or doubled.
- From time to time I do shows where I educate the public about #reflexology. I’m surprise how many people still don’t know what are the #health benefits including #pain relief #healingplacemedfield 508-359-6463From time to time I do shows where I educate the […]
- Want to Eliminate Heartburn and Acid Reflux? Try Increasing Your HCl!From Helen Chin Lui’s book, “Digestive […]
- Introduction to Essential Oils Workshop for Sleep, Anxiety and Mental ClarityWith Certified Aromatherapist, Erica Schveighoffer […]
- The Order You Eat the Food On Your Plate Does MattersLet’s say you’re eating the way the USDA recommends […]
- We Need Clean-Energy Innovation, and Lots of It(Bill Gates) Last month, during a trip to Europe, I […]
- Find Relief From Constipation with ReflexologyCertified Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui is so excited! […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.