In the Lui household we love cucumber and red onion salad, especially when we accompany it with ribs, cole slaw and rice. It is fast, easy and so yummy! Prep Time: 20-30 minutes Marinate: at least 3 hours in the refrigerator, preferably overnight Serves: 6 people Recipe can be reduced by half or doubled.
- Start Today: First Steps to Getting HealthyIt’s never too early or too late to be healthy, […]
- Healing Place’s Pay It Forward for November and December 2019
- Reflexology Therapy is Not a Foot RubFoot Reflexology generally misunderstood as a foot massage, but it is much more than that. Foot Reflexology is a scientific art based on the premise that the zones in the feet correspond to all body parts. […]
- Why You’re Dissatisfied With Life + How To ThriveIt’s one thing to be recovering from a particularly […]
- The Order You Eat the Food On Your Plate Does MattersLet’s say you’re eating the way the USDA recommends […]
- A little dog #reflexology #healing #healingplacemedfieldA little dog reflexology healing healingplacemedfield […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.