Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- Vegetarian Black Bean Stew and Blackened SalmonFrom Helen Chin Lui’s cookbook – […]
- Combined #peach #nectarine texture like a nectarine and sweet like a peach #yummy #summerfruit #healthyfoodsCombined #peach #nectarine texture like a nectarine […]
- Complementary Alteranative Medical Therapies Comes to Brigham and Women’s Hospital NursesGood health is not just about medicine. “It’s about […]
- Be the Butterfly You Are Meant to Be – Life Purpose Workshop – Pepperell, MAThe Healing Place is pleased to be invited to teach […]
- #coup #reflexology #healing #energyhealing. Need help with #respiratorytherapy call the #healingplacemedfield 508 359-6463coup reflexology healing energyhealing. Need help with […]
- Sharing My Love For Guided Group MeditationsBy Reiki Practitioner, Robin Bornstein I started my […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.