Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- God’s answers to most questions – 1. Y…God’s answers to most questions – 1. Yes […]
- Getting ready to #film release #negativity #medita…Getting ready to #film release #negativity #meditation. […]
- Come see us so we can work on your feet! Great for…Come see us so we can work on your feet! Great for […]
- Through God’s eyes. #sunset #godsbeauty #natureThrough God’s eyes. #sunset #godsbeauty #nature […]
- Video: Memory Boosting – Foot Reflexology Ti…Does Your Memory Need Boosting? We all have lapse of […]
- Gastrointestinal and Constipation Relief Reflexolo…New Reflexology Class: Self help is here! If you have […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.