I recently talked to someone who mentioned that she couldn’t stand ‘quiet times.’ These people busy out to avoid their lives. By being so busy, one can’t hear their inner voice. Appreciate quiet times is necessary for regrouping, reflecting and making important decisions. Solitude has become an essential tool for me before executing new projects. […]
- Do You Live on a Healer’s Island? – Healers’ Support GroupMost healers work in an isolated environment. Most of […]
- Fancy stairwell from #santabarbara
- Incredible #lobster and pasta and abalone and rice. #foodie #food
- How Many Anti-Grouch Pills Should I Take Today? – Body Connection and MeditationI never know what causes and set off a grouchy period. […]
- Reflexologists working at Cape Code Challenge Walk for Multiple SclerosisHealing Place will be offering free Reflexology […]
- Support Spine Health with ReflexologyYour spine is vital to your health! Without a spine, you couldn't stand or walk. Your brain gives the order what it wants your body to do, then send these messages through the central nervous system that lives in your spine. The information is then disbursed throughout all of your major body systems […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.