WASHINGTON • A growing demand for organics, and the near-total reliance by U.S. farmers on genetically modified corn and soybeans, is driving a surge in imports from other nations where crops largely are free of bioengineering. Imports such as corn from Romania and soybeans from India are booming, according to an analysis of U.S. trade data […]
- 10 Foods That Look Like The Body Parts They’re Goo…Hippocrates said, “let food be thy medicine, and thy […]
- Milo after a hard day at work #healingplacemedfiel…Milo after a hard day at work #healingplacemedfield […]
- Teaching students how to do an energy pendulum rea…Teaching students how to do an energy pendulum reading […]
- The Healing Place Invited to Present and Exhibit a…The Healing Place is pleased to announce we will be […]
- If you feel Nauseous and dizzy, try this hand refl…If you feel Nauseous and dizzy, try this hand […]
- I’m heavy on the #excitement. My first educa…I’m heavy on the #excitement. My first […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.