Hippocrates said, “let food be thy medicine, and thy medicine be thy food.” And it just so happens that many natural whole foods closely resemble the organs and body parts they’re good for! In occult teachings, (occult simply means that which is hidden), this is well known. However, in today’s society and medical industry, what […]
- What is Realty? – An InspirationHow do you define reality? In my reality, I am […]
- Who doesn’t want to understand their Chakra System…Who doesn’t want to understand their Chakra System? We […]
- Happy 4th of July. Here is a blog I wrote several …Happy 4th of July. Here is a blog I wrote several […]
- Quinoa and Kale SaladPrep Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 0 Serves: 4-6 side […]
- These feet have been coming since 2014. She first …These feet have been coming since 2014. She first came […]
- It was a very good weekend at the #healingplacemed…It was a very good weekend at the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.