As a Reflexologist, I am always watching people’s gaits (the way they walk). A gait is the manner, or style of walk, and there are many types. Walking is one of the earliest skills we develop growing up. You would think that walking was simple, but it’s not, as many people do not portray the […]
- Strawberry Lime Rickey on the Rocks – RecipeThis is one of my favorite summer drinks and it is […]
- Chili Lime Lentil Tacos With Spicy Grilled Pineapple Salsa [Vegan] RecipeWho ISN’T a fan of tacos? I mean really. I have yet to […]
- 3 Mindful Energy Medicine Tips for Peaceful Living? – Free Webinar 7/12/17Is your stress level overwhelming? Are you juggling […]
- Stop Postponing Your Dream! – An InspirationEveryone has excuses why they can’t live their […]
- Cauliflower and Cabbage Vegetarian Patties – RecipeI love making these vegetarian patties for my family. […]
- Are Your Ears Ringing? Tinnitus? Reflexology Can Help!I found an interesting article in Reflexology News […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.