As a Reflexologist, I am always watching people’s gaits (the way they walk). A gait is the manner, or style of walk, and there are many types. Walking is one of the earliest skills we develop growing up. You would think that walking was simple, but it’s not, as many people do not portray the […]
- Do You Have Low Stomach Acid?From Helen Chin Lui’s book, “Digestive […]
- Reflexology Can Help to Break Arthritic PainReflexology Can Help To Break Arthritic Pain Cycle I […]
- Confused About Sunscreen? EWG Answers Your Burning Questions.Rates of melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, […]
- #hydrangeas heal the #soul with beauty #flowerpower #flowermagic #healingplacemedfield#hydrangeas heal the #soul with beauty #flowerpower […]
- Feed Your Body and Soul: Mostly Gluten Free Recipes with Inspirations – Healing Place’s CookbookFinally the Healing Place’s first cookbook […]
- The healing power of reikiThis article, by Issue Editor Trevor Courneen and […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.