What is Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)? ADD is a neurological disorder that causes a range of behavior problems such as difficulty attending to instruction, focusing on schoolwork, keeping up with assignments, following instructions, completing tasks and social interaction. Most kids don’t “grow out” of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. About two-thirds of teens with ADHD will […]
- Preventing Senior Falls Starts in the Bathroom(NewsUSA) – More than one in three seniors over […]
- Stop Giving Away Your Healing Powers – Webin…Thank you for joining me in my webinar “Stop […]
- Acknowledge Your Emotions So That They Don’t…A client asked me the other day what I thought are the primary causes of illnesses and diseases? […]
- What Foods Reduce Body Inflammation?Most Americans eat a too acidity diet. An acidity diet […]
- Do you have healthy energy? . Healthy energy is a …Do you have healthy energy? . Healthy energy is a […]
- This is my set up to do a weekly live reiki medita…This is my set up to do a weekly live reiki meditation […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.