Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 40-45 minutes Notes: Serves 6 This is a quick and light soup. It’s wonderful with a hunk of bread and salad. If you substitute the dairy products with soymilk or almond milk, not only is the recipe gluten free but also dairy free. Ingredients: 2 T vegetable oil 1 […]
- Energy Medicine – How Will You Benefit?Energy is the essence of all life. All things are […]
- Calming Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) – Foot ReflexologyWhat is Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)? ADD is a […]
- #reflexology at its best. #healingplacemedfield #HealingPlaceEnergySchool appt 508-359-6463#reflexology at its best. #healingplacemedfield […]
- 10 Ways to Reset Your Hormones for Health, Energy, & Weight ControlSo often, patients drag themselves into my office […]
- When I Loved Myself Enough – Poem by Kim McMillenFor many years I lived with a guarded heart. I did not […]
- The Power of a BreathWe rush from task to task never taking notice of our […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.