There are superfoods and then there are superfoods. Some have called the Ashitaba “transformational foods” like tonic herbs, mushrooms, medicinal plants and incredible superfoods. What you need to know about Ashitaba – This plush, resilient member of the Angelica family has been affectionately named ashitaba or “tomorrow’s leaf” in Japanese, because it is known to replenish the […]
- How Does Your Thyroid Affect Your Digestion?If you’ve been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, or […]
- Your Inner Healer is Calling You!The Healing Place Energy School is Accepting New […]
- Reiki – A Natural Approach to Support Healing(NaturalNews) What is the mysterious energy technique […]
- 5 Tips for a Gentle, Natural DetoxIf you’ve found yourself indulging in sweets, […]
- Video: Reflexology Tip to Calm Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)Video: Reflexology Tip to Calm Hyperactive Disorder […]
- Reiki & Reflexology 101Many of us have heard of Reiki or reflexology, but how […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.