By August it will be time to think about stocking up on your Vitamin D for the fall and winter months. Vitamin D, calciferol, is a fat-soluble vitamin. It is found in food, but also can be made in your body after exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Vitamin D exists in several forms, […]
- Chronic Stress: A Case of Mind Over Matter?There is increasing scientific understanding and […]
- Facts About Water That You May Not Know AboutThe body is made up of over 70% water. Water is part […]
- Edema Rescue – Foot Reflexology TipFunny how two new clients came to the Healing Place […]
- Live Your Blessing – An InspirationInstead of counting your blessing, actively live your […]
- The Wonder of ReflexologyReflexology is wonderful! This week we had some […]
- Holding space for a peaceful passing. The circle of life comes to all of us eventually. If you are aiding to bridge gap event how to hold space so that the person feels loved, safe, and ready to leave? Some things to think about with Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner Helen Chin Lui of the #HealingPlaceMedfield https://youtu.be/giYzFkGy48Q If you would want to learn more energy medicine lessons visit the HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com #energymedicine #energyhealing #mindfulness #reflexology #abundance #peace #mindbodyspirit #chakras #healingplaceenergyschool #passing #holdspaceHolding space for a peaceful passing. The circle of […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.