By August it will be time to think about stocking up on your Vitamin D for the fall and winter months. Vitamin D, calciferol, is a fat-soluble vitamin. It is found in food, but also can be made in your body after exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Vitamin D exists in several forms, […]
- Can Seasonal Changes Have an Affect on Your Body?One of my clients mentioned to me that every time the […]
- Easy and Simple Fresh Asian Tomato Sauce RecipeGot tomatoes? We have a wonderful recipe for you. This […]
- Video: How Does Blocked Energy Affects Your Digestive Health?All you know that you are storing your emotions and […]
- Edema Rescue – Foot Reflexology TipFunny how two new clients came to the Healing Place […]
- Gingerbread Bear with Chocolate Chip Cookies – RecipeThis is one of the Lui’s favorite Gingerbread cookie […]
- Migraine Relief – Foot Reflexology PointsPatients suffering from migraine have a […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.