Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) affects 1 in 5 adults in the United States, making it one of the most common ailments diagnosed by doctors. IBS symptoms range from bloating, gas, diarrhea or constipation to the more life-threatening colorectal cancer. They encompass disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas. IBS […]
- Here are where important #meridian points are loca…Here are where important #meridian points are located […]
- Instagram Image
- Recognize Your Gifts . We all have gifts, large an…Recognize Your Gifts . We all have gifts, large and […]
- I was looking at my book the other day and I’m ama…I was looking at my book the other day and I’m amazed […]
- How about a face #reflexology tip to address #dizz…How about a face #reflexology tip to address […]
- Healing Place Celebrates 6th AnniversaryThe Healing Place’s sixth year anniversary […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.