I love homemade beet salad. The one that I find at the supermarket is usually too soggy, and it tastes like it has been sitting around for a long time. There are so many health benefits associated with beets; they can ease many ailments such as anemia, indigestion, constipation, kidney disorders, dandruff, gall bladder disorders, […]
- #healingplacemedfield #reflexology service list. W…#healingplacemedfield #reflexology service list. We […]
- The Secret of Happiness is to be FREE OF FEAR. FEA…The Secret of Happiness is to be FREE OF FEAR. FEAR is […]
- On a #bridge in #Venice. I look like I was on #vac…On a #bridge in #Venice. I look like I was on #vacation […]
- I’m one of those people that ask a lot of question…I’m one of those people that ask a lot of questions. […]
- HealingPlaceMedfield Exhibits at 2014 MassConferen…On December 4th, the Massachusetts Conference for […]
- I just made a live video while working on a client…I just made a live video while working on a client to […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.