Prep Time: 25 minutes Cooking time: 55 minutes Serves: 8 Ingredients • 4 small squash (acorn, butternut, carnival, dumpling or delicata) • 2 cups of quinoa prepared according to directions • 1 medium, peeled, cored, and chopped granny smith apple • ½ of green or red pepper, chopped • 1 stalk celery, chopped • ¼ […]
- A day in a life of a #reflexologist #reflexology #…A day in a life of a #reflexologist #reflexology […]
- 7 Signs that your not Getting Enough MagnesiumAre your chocolate cravings so intense that you feel […]
- Both #puppies are keeping me company while i #exer…Both #puppies are keeping me company while i #exercise […]
- There are two new Reiki Practitioners Walking on t…Lets welcome them. Shine Your Light. Help people to […]
- All About Adaptogens: 5 Stress-Busting Herbs That …Wouldn’t it be nice if we could just take a pill […]
- The Many Benefits of MeditationBy guest writer, Jeffrey Lui In American society, we […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.