Prep Time: 25 minutes Cooking time: 55 minutes Serves: 8 Ingredients • 4 small squash (acorn, butternut, carnival, dumpling or delicata) • 2 cups of quinoa prepared according to directions • 1 medium, peeled, cored, and chopped granny smith apple • ½ of green or red pepper, chopped • 1 stalk celery, chopped • ¼ […]
- Advice for Men Struggling With Infertility(NewsUSA) – While women are often the first to […]
- 3 Ways to Reduce Exposure to Cell Phone Radiation(NewsUSA) – The debate about radiation exposure […]
- HealingPlaceMedfield Exhibits and Presents at 2014 Natural Living ExpoAt the 2014 Natural Living Expo conference, the […]
- Self Care and Personal Growth Practices that You Can Start Today – Energy Medicine TipsNow that we are heading towards the end of the year. It is a time of reflection, and many of us begin thinking about our New Year’s resolutions and how we can evolve into a different person. […]
- Video: How to Find and Interview a Holistic PractitionerMany people want to incorporate holistic healing into […]
- Chakras – Why Do Chakras Become Unbalanced?Since we are all physical beings with human feelings, […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.