Prep Time: 25 minutes Cooking time: 55 minutes Serves: 8 Ingredients • 4 small squash (acorn, butternut, carnival, dumpling or delicata) • 2 cups of quinoa prepared according to directions • 1 medium, peeled, cored, and chopped granny smith apple • ½ of green or red pepper, chopped • 1 stalk celery, chopped • ¼ […]
- 3 Ways to Reduce Exposure to Cell Phone Radiation(NewsUSA) – The debate about radiation exposure […]
- Malasana – Yoga Exercises to Encourage Good Digestive HealthCertified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- How to Read Egg YolksDid you know that egg with light yellow yolks have […]
- Carving a Road Map Back to YourselfEveryone experiences the feeling of being lost in […]
- Video: Reclaim Your Healing Powers in 5 Ways?We give away our powers by believing the life we live […]
- Are Your Ears Ringing? Tinnitus? Reflexology Can Help!I found an interesting article in Reflexology News […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.