A research article, “Activity in the primary somatosensory cortex induced by reflexological stimulation is unaffected by pseudo-information: a functional magnetic resonance imaging study,” published in BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, notes how researchers employed the use of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to investigate how reflexological stimulation of the reflex area is processed in the primary […]
- FREE Spring Stress Buster MeditationWednesday, March 25, 7-8 p.m. Healing Place 50 North […]
- Take Your Multivitamin to Control Diabetes(NewsUSA) – For people with diabetes, taking a […]
- Sitting Too Long Can Harm You!Do you have a job where you have to sit most of the […]
- FREE Holiday Workshop – How To Eat Healthy for the Holidays and Help a Neighbor in NeedAs a community service the Healing Place wants to help […]
- Laugh Yourself Into Good Health and Good MoodYou will often hear that laughter is the best […]
- Healing Place is Invited to Brigham and Women’s Hospital Nurses’ Wellness FairBoston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.