A research article, “Activity in the primary somatosensory cortex induced by reflexological stimulation is unaffected by pseudo-information: a functional magnetic resonance imaging study,” published in BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, notes how researchers employed the use of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to investigate how reflexological stimulation of the reflex area is processed in the primary […]
- Having a Baby – Try Reflexology!PUTTING your feet up is always a treat. And never more […]
- Exercise and Preventing Type 2 Diabetes(NewsUSA) – You can’t blame it on your […]
- Why are You Constipated?Nobody likes to talk about constipation, yet the […]
- I’m surprise to see the number of summer colds thi…I’m surprise to see the number of summer colds this […]
- This hashtag will get 500,000 pounds of produce do…This hashtag will get 500,000 pounds of produce […]
- #face #reflexology #map#face #reflexology #map […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.