Inflammation is your immune system’s reaction to irritation, injury, or infection. It’s a normal response and actually a good thing and it’s a natural part of healing. But, it’s possible that chronic inflammation could have a negative impact on your body and your health. Following an anti-inflammatory diet is one way to counter some of the […]
- When Being Stuck in the Cross Road is No Longer an OptionAt the beginning of a new year, we think about accomplishments, what needs improving and add to our dream list. […]
- Quiet Plantar Fasciitis Pain Fast!Everyone has achy feet, and sometimes painful feet, […]
- Detox Foot Bath – Client with Lupus DiseaseAs part of the Healing Place Medfield’s […]
- The 5 Yoga Poses You Should Be Doing Every DayDaily life often becomes overwhelming as we try to […]
- The look of #spring
- Free Webinar Wednesday, June 21, 8pm “Stop Giving Away Your Healing Powers” register bit.ly/2qJI2YH“Free Webinar Wednesday, June 21, 8pm […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.