Another natural anti-inflammatory food is bromelain. This is a protein-digesting enzyme, found naturally in pineapples. It can also be taken in supplement form, but eating fresh pineapple may also be helpful. Keep in mind that most of the bromelain is found within the core of the pineapple, so consider leaving a little of the pulpy […]
- Tone and Detoxify Your Organs with a Yoga pose – Revolved Crescent Lunge PoseCertified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- Manage Stress and Anxiety with Mindfulness and Reflexology – Online Course
- Revitalizing Your Space for Spring – FREE Feng Shui WorkshopFREE Feng Shui Workshop Revitalizing Your Space for […]
- Let the Liver Detox Begin! Join us tonight.Optimal Health Cleanse Cleanse, Nurture, Revive A two […]
- I love this foot reflexology map. These points are slightly different from what I know them to be. I…I love this foot reflexology map. These points are […]
- Double Chocolate Cake – EasyPrep Time: 30 minutes Cooking Time: 45 minutes, […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.