Another natural anti-inflammatory food is bromelain. This is a protein-digesting enzyme, found naturally in pineapples. It can also be taken in supplement form, but eating fresh pineapple may also be helpful. Keep in mind that most of the bromelain is found within the core of the pineapple, so consider leaving a little of the pulpy […]
- More Fascinating Facts About Feet That You Think Y…As a certified reflexologist, I have a fascination […]
- Nutrient Dense Brussel Sprouts, Yellow Zucchini an…This is a nutrient dense salad made with both roasted […]
- God’s answers to most questions – 1. Y…God’s answers to most questions – 1. Yes […]
- Working on my presentation Chakra 101:Your Essenti…Working on my presentation Chakra 101:Your Essential […]
- Hello #breakfast! #homemade #cinnamonroll #food #f…Hello #breakfast! #homemade #cinnamonroll #food […]
- Edamame Salad with Miso Dressing RecipeDid you know that Edamame is young soybeans? These […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.