Let’s say you’re eating the way the USDA recommends with a big plate of protein, vegetables, and complex carbohydrates (like whole wheat bread, oats, and brown rice.) New research has shown that the order you eat those foods affects your blood sugar, which is especially important for folks with Type 2 diabetes. The short version: […]
- Your Eyes Need Year-Round Protection From UV Rays(NewsUSA) – Most of us have gotten the message […]
- What is a Blood Moon? and Where Can I See it?What is it and why is it important? The next sighting […]
- Raw Everything-Free Cheesecake Bars That Taste AmazingChocolate and peanut butter couldn’t be more perfectly […]
- The look of #spring
- Visiting #gullfloss #waterfall in #iceland. I feel the #power #helenchinlui #healingplacemedfieldVisiting #gullfloss #waterfall in #iceland. I feel the […]
- What is the bottom of the feet called? Fun Facts about FeetThe bottom of the foot, the part that touches the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.