Let’s say you’re eating the way the USDA recommends with a big plate of protein, vegetables, and complex carbohydrates (like whole wheat bread, oats, and brown rice.) New research has shown that the order you eat those foods affects your blood sugar, which is especially important for folks with Type 2 diabetes. The short version: […]
- Chinese’s Penicillin – Healing Powers of Watercress – Soup RecipeWhen I was a kid, my mother used to make watercress […]
- Get to Know Your Food Additives for Culinary GreatnessSometimes it’s the smallest ingredient in a meal […]
- Damn Good Meatballscreated by Helen Chin Lui Prep Time: 40 minutes […]
- What Do the Length of Your Toes Say About Your Personality?Recent studies have linked the length of our fingers […]
- Exercise Your Spirit – When peace is no longer your friendDo you find yourself running from event to event? Is […]
- Best Cinnamon RollsIn the Lui household we love to make cinnamon rolls. […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.