Let’s say you’re eating the way the USDA recommends with a big plate of protein, vegetables, and complex carbohydrates (like whole wheat bread, oats, and brown rice.) New research has shown that the order you eat those foods affects your blood sugar, which is especially important for folks with Type 2 diabetes. The short version: […]
- Making a #soup that is good for #digestion and #an…Making a #soup that is good for #digestion and […]
- Doggie #reflexology at the #healingplacemedfield f…Doggie #reflexology at the #healingplacemedfield for […]
- Suffering from Seasonal Allergies? Reflexology TipHas spring greeted you with sniffling, sneezing, […]
- Stop Body Inflammation with Hand Reflexology Video…What is body inflammation? When the immune response […]
- Video: Hand Reflexology for Sinus and Post Nasal D…Hand Reflexology for Sinus and Post Nasal Drip Relief […]
- On behalf of Helen Chin Lui’s book Know Your Chakr…On behalf of Helen Chin Lui’s book Know Your Chakras, […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.