What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)? It’s the results of overworking your hands by performing repetitive motion tasks through the day. The stress and strain of constantly doing the same thing with your hands eventually causes the nine tendons that run through the carpal tunnel in your wrist become swollen. The median nerve and several […]
- Gluten-Free Summer Vegetable Risotto RecipeRisotto is creamy, filling, glorious comfort food for […]
- Reiki II – 4 Part Reiki TrainingThe second level of Usui Reiki is for those first […]
- Exercising Without Triggering a Migraine or HeadacheAs a “migraineur” your dilemma may be […]
- The Dangers of Adulterated Food – Kidney FailureToxins present in the environment are a common but […]
- Between the Pain, Snoring and Sleeping – Reflexology-BackJon has been coming to the Healing Place for regular […]
- Reflexology for Emphysemaby Bill Flocco, Director of the American Academy of […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.