What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)? It’s the results of overworking your hands by performing repetitive motion tasks through the day. The stress and strain of constantly doing the same thing with your hands eventually causes the nine tendons that run through the carpal tunnel in your wrist become swollen. The median nerve and several […]
- Happy Hump Day!Some inspirational quotes to get you through […]
- Vegetarian Black Bean Stew and Blackened SalmonFrom Helen Chin Lui’s cookbook – […]
- Lentil Soup RecipeComfort food at its best. You can make this dish […]
- What Can Chia Seeds Do For You?Chia was a COMPLETELY foreign ingredient to me a few […]
- Pumpkin and Eggnog Pancakes – RecipePrep time: 20 mins Cook time: 5 mins Serves 4 (5 […]
- Video: Fever and Stuffy Nose Relief – Hand Reflexology tipGot a fever and sinus congestion? I made a video for […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.