What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)? It’s the results of overworking your hands by performing repetitive motion tasks through the day. The stress and strain of constantly doing the same thing with your hands eventually causes the nine tendons that run through the carpal tunnel in your wrist become swollen. The median nerve and several […]
- My Passion for Reflexology Should Be Your Passion Too!My passion for alternative healing, focusing on three […]
- Chakras – How Many Do We Have?We have seven main chakras and twenty one minor […]
- Reiki II Workshop – Emotional HealingReiki II (emotional healing) with Reiki Master, Helen […]
- Combined #peach #nectarine texture like a nectarine and sweet like a peach #yummy #summerfruit #healthyfoodsCombined #peach #nectarine texture like a nectarine […]
- Video: Ionic Detox Foot Bath TherapyThe feet have over 15,000 nerve endings and 2,000 […]
- Healing Place Invited to Exhibit and Present at the 2014 Natural Living Expo, Marlboro, MAThis is the second year that the Natural Living Expo […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.