What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)? It’s the results of overworking your hands by performing repetitive motion tasks through the day. The stress and strain of constantly doing the same thing with your hands eventually causes the nine tendons that run through the carpal tunnel in your wrist become swollen. The median nerve and several […]
- The Healing Place Medfield is Your Therapeutic Com…At Healing Place Medfield, our holistic healing tools […]
- Summer #allergies bothering you? Try pressing on t…Summer #allergies bothering you? Try pressing on these […]
- What is Microbiome? New Buzz WordThe greatest medical turnaround in the past 150 years […]
- Self-Care Bunion #Pain Relief. My #bunions have be…Self-Care Bunion #Pain Relief. My #bunions have been […]
- Reflexology art – listen to the feet! #refle…Reflexology art – listen to the feet! […]
- #Happy #worldreflexologyweek! It’s time to t…#Happy #worldreflexologyweek! It’s time to tap […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.