Question: Does charcoal contain gluten? Answer: Unfortunately, you do need to add charcoal to your list of things to worry about when you have celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity. Many charcoal products contain a form of starch — it’s there to help hold the charcoal pieces together and to provide for a controlled burn. And […]
- Conscious Choices For Healthy LivingHealthy Habits Begin Today It’s never too early […]
- Self Care and Personal Growth Practices that You Can Start Today – Energy Medicine TipsNow that we are heading towards the end of the year. It is a time of reflection, and many of us begin thinking about our New Year’s resolutions and how we can evolve into a different person. […]
- Healing Place Celebrates 15th AnniversaryHealing Place’s Milestone – 15th […]
- Bridge Pose Strengthens Your Core and Your 7 ChakrasStrengthen Your Core and Chakras with the Bridge Pose […]
- You want to stop the pain but when the pain owns you. Stop the Pain!You want to stop the pain when the pain owns you, […]
- Using Mindfulness to Relieve Anxiety – Energy Medicine TipUsing Mindfulness to Relieve Anxiety Mindfulness might […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.