I made gluten-free molten chocolate cupcake this weekend. The recipe calls for wheat, but I substituted gluten free flour instead. It was absolutely delicious! Prep Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes Serves: 10-12 Ingredients 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature 1 (4 ounces) 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bar 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips […]
- Transformative Youth Leadership Program: In-Person ProgramIs Transformative Youth Leadership Program Right For […]
- Don’t let anyone steal your #peace. Check out my radio podcast with #NBRFM…Don’t let anyone steal your #peace. Check out my radio […]
- How To Turn Boring Moments Into Life-Altering Mindfulness ExercisesI recently watched Oprah interview author Michael […]
- Earth Day – April 22, 2015Today is the 45th anniversary of Earth Day? This year […]
- Key Ingredients for a Healthy HeartAs the weather warms and schedules become packed with […]
- Foot Anatomy 101 – How many of these facts do you know?As a certified reflexologist, I see feet every day. […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.