For all you tea lovers out there, I just wanted to share my love for a nice warm cup of soothing ginseng tea (preferably the Korean kind). After I get home at night, I usually pour myself a nice cup, which helps me to relax and process my day. Not only is it relaxing and […]
- How Can a Diabetic Diet Benefit You Even If You Are Not DiabeticYou may be wondering now that you have diabetes, what […]
- A client came in with aching teeth due to dental post implants. I thought it would be a good idea to…A client came in with aching teeth due to dental post […]
- The healing power of reikiThis article, by Issue Editor Trevor Courneen and […]
- Copper Toxicity Increasing!Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) can be associated with […]
- Carrot Cake – RecipeI like carrot cake a lot. What is there not to like? A […]
- Harvard Neuroscientist – Meditation not only Reduces Stress, Here’s How it Changes Your BrainSara Lazar, a neuroscientist at Massachusetts General […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.