In the Lui’s household, we love cucumber and red onion salad, especially when we accompany with ribs, cole slaw, and rice. This is quick and yummy recipe. Prep Time: 20-30 minutes Marinate: minimum of 3 hours in the refrigerator, preferably overnight Serves: 6 people The recipe can be reduced by half or doubled.
- Kitty Gives a Pug Dog a Reflexology MassageI am one of those people that love to watch animal […]
- This is a week of #children #reflexology. They come fir #Digestive & #respiratory #healing #healingplacemedfield 508-358-6463This is a week of children reflexology. They come fir […]
- Can’t Sleep and Feeling Anxious? Foot Reflexology TipsI have a client who asked me what she can do […]
- The Order You Eat the Food On Your Plate Does MattersLet’s say you’re eating the way the USDA recommends […]
- What Can Chia Seeds Do For You?Chia was a COMPLETELY foreign ingredient to me a few […]
- How to awaken your inner healer. Once you understand your energy flow you will no longer be a slave to your negative cycles. Tp learn more about energy flow listen to my podcast at #NBRFM #holistic #healing #selfcare #energymedicine Reclaim your powerful energy with Know Your Chakras! Just imagine breaking the cycle of negativity to attract good physical and emotional health while reconnecting to your spirit? What is best, it can done within a short amount of time! Check out Know Your Chakras by Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner, Helen Chin Lui on amazon.com http://a.co/a10U7Q1 https://bit.ly/2EH64coHow to awaken your inner healer. Once you understand […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.