Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- #edema #reflexology #toxinbuildup #kidney #healing…#edema #reflexology #toxinbuildup #kidney […]
- Office in a Box all the way from #Venice #Italy! H…Office in a Box all the way from #Venice #Italy! Had […]
- This client went up the dentist recently. The dent…This client went up the dentist recently. The dentist […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest den…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- I’m pumped!!! Come and hear me talk this mor…I’m pumped!!! Come and hear me talk this morning […]
- What are we eating for #breakfast? #terrier #cairn…What are we eating for #breakfast? #terrier […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.