Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- If we only knew how our emotions eat away at us. I use this chart to begin all of my #reflexology…If we only knew how our emotions eat away at us. I use […]
- What is Reflexology?Reflexology is a science and an art. Thousands of reflex points located on the feet, hands, and ears represent the body in miniature. By stimulating these nerve pathways, an electro-chemical is created to communicate and stimulate the nervous system. […]
- Sweet Potato Cookie Cake – RecipeI have a thing for cookie cakes. I like the slight […]
- Raspberry Lime Rickey SoapsI have crafted a beautiful batch of Raspberry Lime […]
- How to Get the Energy to Power Through Your MorningHow many times have you eaten a quick breakfast before […]
- #edema #reflexology #toxinbuildup #kidney #healingplacemedfieldtitle=”” Questions? Contact Us [vfb […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.